The solution to volatility, sustainability and efficiencyExsolution is a strong digital currency with real life usage and a wide retailers network.
Masternodes are computers that run an Exsolution wallet and make decisions, such as locking transactions with InstantSend, coordinate mixing of coins, and voting on budget funding.
Masternodes are required to have 10000 Exsolution collateral, a dedicated IP address, and be able to run 24 hours a day without a more than a 1 hr connection loss.
Masternodes get paid 90% of the block reward on every block, which is distributed to masternodes one at a time. Typically, around 90 Exsolution is paid to each masternode every day.
Masternodes cost money and effort to host so they are paid a share of the block reward to incentivize them. With current masternode numbers and rewards masternodes earn approximately a 120% return on 10000 Exsolution for the year of 2018.
This reward falls off in subsequent years but as the value of Exsolution is rising and the supply of Exsolution goes down, masternodes should still be sufficiently incentivized. This projection also doesn’t count the fees that masternodes earn whenever someone uses its services (InstantSend and PrivateSend).
- Up to block 19710 : 75 ext
- Up to block 39420 : 90 ext
- Up to block 78840 : 270 ext
- Up to block 157680 : 135 ext
- Up to block 236520 : 67 ext
- Up to block 315360 : 58 ext
- Up to block 394200 : 54 ext
- Up to block 473040 : 44 ext
- Up to block 551880 : 33 ext
- Up to block 630720 : 22 ext
- Up to block 709560 : 12 ext
- Up to block 788400 : 7 ext
- Up to block 867240 : 5 ext
- Blocks following 867240 : 2 ext